Saturday, May 10, 2008

Change of Plans



While we fully intended to work on landscaping this weekend, the weather had other plans. Today it rained, so we put that on hold. Instead we went shoe shopping for Caitlyn and Ashton, and picked up paint to start painting the exterior of the house (which I'm even more excited about). Chris plans to get started painting Sunday and should be finished...... oh, maybe next year? Just kidding. The yard can wait though - Caitlyn is thoroughly enjoying the weeds anyway.


I love these expressions of Caitlyn's. There's the "Ha! I did it!" and the "Watcha gonna do about it?"

2 comments:

Stephanie's Blog said...

your blog is looking GREAT! I love keeping up with everyone's lives. Your kids are adorable!

Danielle said...

Okay, first, before I goo goo gaga over my niece, I just want to complain about not getting pics of the house, lol. Mom said it looks GREAT and she LOVES the colors and I wanna see it! *Waaah!*
Next, YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS SOOOOOO ORNERY!!!! That is DEFINITELY a "whatcha gonna do?" look! So funny! She's so dang cute!
THIS little impending girl is probably not going to be a lot different, lol. Yesterday, I got my 34 week sonogram and SHE DID THE ONE EYEBROW THING!!! I couldn't believe it... in fact, I WOULDN'T believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes!!!