With Chris out of town, this day had the potential to be very stressful. We started out running late. Ashton decided to sleep in (for the first time in his life). Kristen had softball practice this morning, so I had to drag him out of bed. Not a good idea. We were late to practice and everyone was grouchy. After that I was determined to make the rest of the day a FUN day! We went to the park, picked up a pizza, and went to the swimming pool. After supper we made S'mores (what a mess!) and popped popcorn and watched a movie - Kristen's favorite, Mr. Mom. Now I'm ready for bed...... as soon as I clean up our mess.






1 comment:
It's KILLING ME to be missing this stuff! Great job though Supermom! All the pictures are so cute, but that last one of Caitlyn is PRICELESS!
Post a Comment