I am sad to say we are facing the potential loss of our trampoline due to daycare licensing regulations. Ok, I know this may not seem tragic, but we will miss it dearly. Maybe I should just say the kids will miss it - Kristen especially, since she uses it to practice her gymnastics routines. Me? Not hearing "mom, watch" five million times per afternoon doesn't sound so bad. The possibility of the kids being able to play in the backyard without me dashing out every time I hear screaming, thinking someone's been hurt, only to find that they're actually just mildy irritating each other while fighting over trampoline space (yes, that's what it is EVERY time) might be nice too. Then there's the fact that I wasn't terribly crazy about having a trampoline in the first place because of the possibility of injury. On the other hand, I know that in about 4 or 5 years Kristen will have outgrown the rest of the play equipment in our yard, while the trampoline guarantees enjoyment for at least the next 10-15 years.
On that note, here's a video to put you into a trance.
And another in case you're really bored
2 comments:
Although I am very sorry to hear that you might lose it - IF it comes down to it, I will have a back yard that you can "transfer" it to for the next year while you daycare. You won't be doing it long and trampolines are like $600, so you should keep it. You can GLADLY bring the kids over on the weekend and they can play and I can sit outside with a baby and watch them kill each other :D
GREAT VIDEOS!!!
Will they let you close off the opening with cord or something during the week?
Post a Comment