Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring Fever?

I can't believe it's May! I haven't been counting down the days or anything, but now I know school is almost out. This morning, Kristen tried her hardest to convince me that she didn't need to go to school today. Where did that come from? Must be spring fever. Luckily I was able to remind her about their ice cream party today. Then I had to convince her that she needed a jacket. I lost that one, but she took it in her backpack. Brrr! She's one tough girl - I'll bet she didn't even wear it at recess.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVE this picture, it makes me feel like I haven't miss TOO much. She is so funny! I agree with her though, it's MAY mom!!! Jackets are to be put in the garage for fall by now. Kids are hot blooded, lol. Come on, I haven't worn a jacket since this chilly morning at the end of last September! HE HE HE

Danielle said...

This picture is Desktop Background worthy!