Halloween was very much anticipated at our house this year! Kristen was Hannah Montana, Ashton was Spiderman, and Caitlyn was an adorable little white tiger. Caitlyn's costume was the only one I had any say in, unfortunately. I'm really going to miss being able to pick out cute little costumes for my kids when I no longer get to chose any of them! Ashton's poor costume barely made it to Halloween! He's worn it daily for three weeks! Kristen's costume came together ok, but she ditched the wig right after pictures. Fine with me! I certainly didn't want to cover up her beatiful natural hair!
Thanks to some very ambitious friends, we were able to attend a halloween party with 30 or so other costumed children plus parents. Kristen, Ashton, and Caitlyn had a blast running around, jumping in the bounce house, and taking turns at the pinata! By the time we headed out to trick-or-treat the poor things were worn out. We were done after about 20 minutes! Too bad for Chris and I .... the kids' stash isn't big enough for us to sneak our usual share without being noticed :)



Kiersten, Kristen, Chloe, and Meredith (who's that boy in the back?) at the party
Caitlyn and Karli at the party

No comments:
Post a Comment