Monday, April 14, 2008

Kristen's meet

We spent Saturday afternoon in Wamego at Kristen's gymnastics meet. This is her third one of the season. While I wouldn't say it was her best meet, I enjoyed it. I'm always amazed at what she can do. The team took first place - GO CATTS! The highlight for Kristen was going back the next day to work the concession stand with her dad. She loves watching the older girls compete, and according to Chris, she had about two months worth of candy from the concession stand while they worked! Thanks Chris!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Way to go Kristen! I loved your floor routine. I watched the video 5 times. You did great! You just keep getting better and better :-) I'm so proud -
Love you, Grandma Ring

Great Blogg Cassie! Thanks for putting the videos on - and keep on blogging :-)

Danielle said...

Okay, no gymnastics for MY daughter! Logan looked at me funny a couple times becasue I groaned in FEAR at the stuff she was doing on the balance beam! How scary! You get props for watching that! she is so good! She come such a long way! I've only been gone for 7 months, she's really done a lot since then. If I hadn't been balancing my laptop on my big prego belly, I would have been covering my eyes through half of that! lol I had no idea a 6 yr old could be so graceful!
At least you didn't get video of her eating all that candy, he he. Mom would have had a heart attack! :))